Candles are no longer just for birthdays. Overall, candles sales are growing faster then the United States economy as a whole. People are looking for relief from stress and find it in candles.
9 out of 10 users say they burn candles to make a room feel cozy and comfortable. Not to mention, candle light makes us look 10 lbs lighter and younger!
Rachel Crisp, jewelry in a candle distributor from Tullahoma, TN. She has been with the company since June. The company just turned a year old last month :) Thanks Rachel for sending me the following ideas how to re-purpose your candle jar.
Now that you have burned your 100% wax candle and revealed your bonus jewelry, what do you do with the glass jar?
Here are a few ideas.
The jars clean up very easily. Just hot water and dish soap cleans the inside and takes the label off of the outside. Once your jar is clean and dry, try some of these ideas.
* Use as a container in your bathroom to display cotton balls or Q-tips
* Fill with colorful candy, coffee beans, chocolate chips or pasta and display on your kitchen counter
* Fill with small rocks and water to use as a planter
* Use as a fish habitat for a Beta fish
* Store craft items such as buttons
* Tie a ribbon around the jar and fill with candy or other goodies to give as a gift
* Use it to hold your marble or seashell collection
Let's show Rachel some thanks for providing today's blog post by stopping by her website: http://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/rachelcrisp Sharing is caring so feel free to tweet and share on facebook!
There are many, many more ways to re-purpose your candle jar. I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Take your jar and fill with coffee beans of your favorite fragrance and set candle on top. Ribbon optional.